Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kala - Indonesian Harvester of Angry Spirits


Welcome. I'm proud to say that this is my first post, but I'm going to toss a lot of pieces out there at once to get my gallery here going. Anyway please leave comments, even if you just want to say hi. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.


This here is a piece I did for... well I can't say right now, but it was fun and I had to quickly do it in a week while preparing to go to Italy and holding up a full-time job (that's why its's rough and the turnarounds are not well rendered). It's suppose to be an asian-inspired grim reaper. Please enjoy Kala, the harvester of angry spirits.




2 comments:

Rafael said...

NICE man.... loved the colors and the design of the character, may I ask for a larger version of the concept and model sheet? I would really like to give it a try on a 3D environment hehe, of course this would be just for my studies.... if you want, check my stuff´s out here, www.funkdelic.wordpress.com....
cya

mellowsmoothe said...

Yeah sure...even though this message is a year and a half late. :P my bad, been busy with work, and not my own work.