Monday, October 26, 2009

Hell Boy 2 Scene Adaptation


Hello. I am taking a Gnomon class with Hugo Martin and decided to do my own adaptation of a Hell Boy 2 scene. I'm trying to focus on making better production images that kind of sell the key scenes of a movie/game. This scene was kind of short but it was artistically one of my favorite from the movie.

I have to apologize too if it seems too dark. My monitor at home displays things brighter and inevitably this will look different on someone's machine. Lame.

3 comments:

pat said...

You have some really nice stuff here. I haven't gone through much of the blog but I'm going to do a follow and come back later...
Got here randomly by clicking on swimming (I've coached and swam competitively for twenty-five years) and your profile pic caught my eye.

mellowsmoothe said...

Thanks for running across my site then! Yeah swimming is a great sport and argueably the best form of exercise.

Justin Yun said...

Lookin good bro! Keep them environments coming!